Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Sunflower N Fence Card

Hello my crafty friends!!

This is Connie with Connie Can Crop and I am super excited to be posting as a designer for Paper Crafting World. I am so excited to be able to share these adorable cut and digital files with you.

My first project is a Thinking of You card I created using the "Sunflower N Fence Card" File. I wanted to create more of a fall feel so I changed the colors to match the fall season. I just love the rich colors.


I used my Stylus Tool to curl the petals of the flowers, this gives them a more natural, 3 dimensional look. For the centers I decided to use rhinestones because I love bling and use it when I can! I stamped my sentiment on the blank square and added a bow to the top with some crinkle ribbon. And my final detail was to add a few rhinestones for that extra pow!


This card was easy to cut and just as easy to piece together. Be sure to stop by Paper Crafting World and see all the great files waiting for you!

Recipe:
Cardstock
Brown Ink
Rhinestones
Sequins
Brown Crinkle Ribbon
Misc Stamp

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and see my project! I hope that I inspired you to get crafty! 
Scrappy hugs,

5 comments:

  1. This is such a fun file and your card is just lovely. What a wonderful way to start us off with the new design team.
    Hugs
    Larelyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful Fall card! I love the file and the colors you chose. It will be so fun creating with you on the team.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Connie, Your card is so beautiful! I love the colors you used for the flowers and you gotta love the bling! :) Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Connie- beautiful card - I am loving the color, the flowers are super and I am also a bling girl! Love the bling.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to comment. It is truly appreciated. Please be sure to head over to our
Facebook Page: PCW On Facebook
And Don't Forget To Stop By The Shop: PaperCraftingWorld.com
-Melin